In La Xixa Teatre we are looking to hire a full-time project manager with experience in coordination of Erasmus+ projects.
Responsibilities and areas of work
- Coordinate and monitor the implementation of the projects under Erasmus+, mainly KA2 and Capacity Building;
- Handle the logistics and all procedures of the projects.
- Managing and implementing the project budget and financial reporting.
- Coordinate and organise meetings, conferences, trainings and other project-related events, and prepare the necessary materials, including reports, presentations, agendas and minutes.
- Act as a liaison between project coordinators and other people involved in the projects.
- Contribute to the dissemination efforts, for example by identifying relevant practices and drafting web articles.
- Contribute to new project proposals preparation (financial and descriptive proposal-writing, coordination with potential partners, etc.).
- Ability to draft and/or coordinate the development of intellectual outputs.
Profile of the candidates
A team player that is able to work within a multicultural environment. Must be flexible and able to stick to tight deadlines. Can expect occasional travel to some events related to the project.
- Minimum of two years of experience in the management of Erasmus+ KA2 projects.
- A degree and/or experience within the areas of project management and administration.
- A degree and/or experience in the scope of work of our organization (see our website for more information)
- Experience in event management.
- An excellent command of English and Spanish (spoken and written).
- Good communication skills – written and verbal.
- Good ICT skills (MS Office, MS project, Google Drive, etc.).
- Advanced skills in Excel.
- Good planning skills and ability to respect deadlines.
- Coordination and team communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills and flexibility.
- Ability to self-motivate, create own schedule, and work individually.
- Happy to work as a member of a team.
- Knowledge of one or more European languages is highly desirable, particularly French.
- Knowledge of Theatre of the Oppressed and/or Process Work is desirable.
Terms and conditions
- One year full-time (40 hours a week). Possibility of extension in accordance to performance and available projects
- The successful applicants should start ideally as soon as possible.
- Gross salary between 18.000 and 21.000 euros depending on experience.
- Post is in Barcelona (mix between work at home and at the office plus presence in different project activities such as workshops and meetings will be required).
- Aimed start date as soon as possible.
How to apply
Please send a CV, including 2 references, and a motivation letter in English highlighting your experience and training related with Erasmus+ projects, as well as in the fields related to La Xixa’s scope of work. Send all documents to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application code to use for the email subject is: “E+ project manager application”.
Recruitment Procedure and Information for applicants
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed in person or via skype.
Closing date: 20 December 2021
The procedure consists of an interview in English and an exercise.
The selected candidate will be asked to start as soon as possible and no later than January 15th 2022.